Thursday, November 10, 2011

20 things about ME... day 1

Well, one thing to know about me is that I *LOVE* Christmas! I love the white lights that make it feel *classic*... I love the multi-colored lights that bring out the *kid* in me... and I really love watching the Charlie Brown Christmas Special (I have it on D.V.D.).
Whenever my husband and I pick out a tree for Christmas, I always have to have white lights on it... and my husband always HAS to have multi-colored lights on it (blinking, no less, but only 1 strand) so it works out great for both of us. And one of my all-time *FAVORITE* movies to watch during the holiday season is 'While You Were Sleeping' with Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman. I absolutely ADORE this movie! I could watch it all year long, but I limit myself to only after Halloween and before Valentines Day. I know... it's weird... but that's just me.

No comments: