Friday, November 18, 2011

20 things about ME... day 9

We are now on Day 9... so here goes. Some weird facts about me are that I love Mayo on corn on the cob... I slather it on really thick. It makes my husband gag and shudder when I do this. I also like a fried egg sandwich's (and the yolk has to be broken when it is cooked) with mayo and grape jelly on the bread... this is another thing that makes my husband shudder and my 10 year old son likes it too! (hehe) Again, I could also eat a whole box of KRAFT Mac and Cheese, not a very good thing to do, so I don't do it (very often, anyways)... but I could.
I know I eat other stuff that is weird, but I can't think of anything right now... maybe I'll think of something later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eggs with grape jelly thing... eeyech!! It helps that you're cute.