Wednesday, November 16, 2011

20 things about ME... day 7

Day #7... I have a confession... I am... a total... Pack-Rat. I save (literally) save everything. And it really pains me to throw stuff away. I have had bills in my file cabinet that were from 2002! (They have been {recently} dispatched by my husband) WHY?!... I don't know! You should really see my craft table... it has PILES OF PAPERS on it. My husband can attest to that! He HATES it! And when he try's to "fix it" or "move something", I feel like I'm going to have a 'conniption fit'. I really hate it when he moves something... because that means "I" can't find it! I know where everything is on the table, but when he gets near it... I start to hyperventilate (o.k., not really, but it feels like it sometimes). As I type this, I am starting to get 'antsy' just thinking about it. Yikes! I really should do something about it... but I'll leave that for another day.

No comments: