Friday, November 11, 2011

20 things about ME... day 2

Well, as I sit here and type (with only 1 hand, 'cause the other is holding little miss Holly baby) I'm trying to think of the second thing to know about me... and I guess that THING is that I love Halloween almost as much as I love Christmas! I love all the different decorations that are out there. Especially the handmade ones. Don't get me wrong... the store bought ones are cool too, but something that the regular person comes up with... I think that it sometimes is better or even more awesomer! (is that even a real word? my spell check says *NO*)
Oohhh, and another thing is that I love the sparkly-ness of some of the crafts too! Put some glitter on a project and I am THERE! I especially love the slogan 'if the Shoe fits!' It just cracks me up.

No comments: