Monday, November 14, 2011

20 things about ME... day 5

Things to know about me day #5... As a kid, I remember my dad torturing me and giving me grilled onions to eat... I did NOT like them... but I did like onion rings. Go figure! So, now as an adult, I LOVE grilled onions and ONLY onion rings from Jack in the Box (but only as long as they are fresh). Why do you ask? Because they make them (at least most of the time) FRESH from the fryer. They are the most delicious when hot!!
Burger Kings has these little round rings and they don't taste all that great, Carl's Jr. makes them, but I don't care for those either... and McDonald's just doesn't even get into the game. So there you have it... torture your kids NOW with different tastes so that when they grow-up they can do the same thing to their own kids :)

No comments: