Tuesday, November 15, 2011

20 things about ME... day 6

Something else to know about me is that I wear 5 clips in my hair. Why? Because I have 5 kids, of course! Doesn't everyone? And the clips that I wear... well, they reflect my children. Oh, and I also color-coordinate my kids too (it just saves on them fighting over something and my sanity). :)
Their favorite colors are as follows... The oldest (a girl) is red, the next (oldest) one in line (a boy) is blue, the middlest (another girl) is green, the next one (a boy) is yellow, and the youngest (a girl) is purple. Apparently I (or as my husband says) 'brainwashed' them into thinking that those were their favorite colors... well, I don't think so. That's just the color that looked best on them when they were baby's. And I just followed suit with keeping up the color scheme as they grew older. Well, that's it for now...

No comments: