Thursday, November 17, 2011

20 things about ME... day 8

So, here we are on day 8... and what time is it? 11:44 p.m... yeah, that's another problem I have... I procrastinate like you wouldn't believe. I seem to wait until the very last minute to do things. And it (or rather 'I') wasn't always like this, either. It just happened over time... stuff happens, ya know? I put off doing a craft project... or 2, or 3, or 20. Yeah, you should see my craft box. Actually I think I have 2 or 3 of them floating around the house somewhere. All with bits of things in them, wood things mostly... but who has the TIME to finish all of them?! Not ME!! I tell ya, having 5 kids takes a lot of time and throw in some pets (1 bird, 2 {freaking} bunnies, and 3 dogs), a house and all of the cleaning (which I do, just not a lot of the time), dishes and laundry... sheesh! No wonder I don't have a lot of time. Add in 2 different schools to get 3 kids to, at different times, and I'm running around all morning. Then, when I pick them up, it's homework, homework, and even more homework! AARRGGHHH! I'd like a weekend (heck, even a Saturday) that I don't have to take care of anyone and just have a little craft time by myself. I actually get some time for myself, but I don't use it very often, 'cause I'm doing things for the 'other people' in the family, and I feel guilty if I have time for me, and not doing other things for the family... did ya get that or did that sound really, really odd? Yeah, I feel guilty for not being the best or the most... whatever. It's one of my faults. I don't know where it came from.. but I'm stuck with it. It's what I do and just who I am...

No comments: