Friday, May 27, 2011

I like to buy....

I like to buy stuff... for everyone but me. I need stuff, but it feels like I'm taking away from my family to actually buy ME things. And even when I don't have to buy stuff, I sometimes get this urge to buy stuff anyways. It makes me feel good just to buy a $5 little toy for my Tinker 'Emmy' Bell or a $3 car for my Joey, for no other reason than 'just because'. I like to go and cruise around Target (my favorite place to shop) and just look for stuff to buy... but not actually buy it (don't get me wrong, I do buy stuff every now and then, just not recently with the whole David's job thing). I even like Walmart (but not my favorite, like Target is) because it is open 24 hours a day. It's great! I just wish they had Targets that did that. And Walmart has a great selection of household cleaning stuff, cheaper than Target, but their clothes are awful! Especially for little girls! I just bought a pair of pants, size 5, for my little girl there and they are WAY TOO LOW DOWN IN THE FRONT! I couldn't believe it. For 5 year old little girl! Now I need to return the pants. Uggh! This is where Target comes into play... THEY have a much better selection of clothes, and toys ( I should have gone there first). So when I have to buy things like toilet paper, tissue, paper towels... you get the idea, I go to Walmart. But when I need to buy clothes for everyone or shoes (for the littler kids), I go to Target. You see, it's my favorite place to shop!

1 comment:

bugicidal man said...

Heather - we have been trying to call you for awhile and the phone just rings and never goes to voicemail. Can you email us at andrew.glory@gmail.com and let us know what number we can reach you at? Thanks,

Andrew and Glory