Monday, May 16, 2011

What have I been up to...

Nothing. Nada. Zip... Zilch... Zoink? J/k I must do stuff, lots of stuff, just not blog entry stuff. I like to blog stalk and get great kid craft ideas, but do I do anything with them... Nope. Not yet anyway. It all comes down to $$, money, moollah, dinero, coins, that 'finger swipe' thing that everyone does for a money sign. We ain't got NONE! And I hate it! And it's not like David doesn't have a job, 'cause he's got one! It's just that we have too many bills, extra bills, and lots of student loan debt. Not to mention that his work is in a constant state of NOT PAYING US! It gets to one after awhile, like me, who pays the bills and who gets the calls of 'Why haven't you paid your mortgage yet?' (this reminds me of Fat Tony asking Homer Simpson about his wife asking 'Where's the money honey?' 'How come I don't have the money, Honey?', 'When are you going to get the money, Honey?') And as of right now, I don't care who knows it. I don't care WHO I offend, if they read this. This is MY blog and not "a lot" :) of people know about it. So there. Rant over, moving on...


No comments: