Monday, May 4, 2009

Joey has found his.....

My son, Joey, just turned 1 years old. And just last night, he found his, you guessed it, his tongue (thought I was going to say something else, didn't ya.) It's quite funny. All of a sudden, he opens his mouth, and you can see it wiggling in there. It's like he doesn't know what to do with it for a minute. Then, the next minute, he's fine again. Just thought I'd share that little bit of knowledge with ya'all.  Oh, and by the way, HE'S walking everywhere in the house! I can't keep him still. The little know it all started taking steps at 10 months, even more steps at 11 months, and on his first birthday, walked tons of steps. He's just a walking machine! Much to the dissatisfaction of his mom. I no longer have a baby, I have a tobbler (and yes, I mean tobbler).

No comments: