Friday, May 1, 2009

Disneyland, Disneyland and even more Disneyland...

Like the title says, Disneyland, Disneyland, and even more Disneyland! I think I have been to Disneyland more in the last 3 months, than I have been in the last 10 or so years. It's been great! I got to go on my birthday (for free), with Linda, my mother-in-law (No, that's not her in the picture, but she is the one taking it!)
 l took Jesse on his birthday for free (and got both of us passes), (this is the only photo of the day, I forgot my camera!),



took my nephew, Jaden, for his birthday for free, along with Jesse, and we even got to see a celebrity (at least we think she is), our very own "Aunty Becki"!  She just happened to be at Disneyland with some friends that night and Jesse asked if she would go a ride with him.  She said yes!
  
  

Then I just went to  Disneyland yesterday, with Marissa and her 2 kids, along with my  2 youngest Emmy and Joey. Here are some pictures!          




And now, tonight I'm going back with Jesse because he's been doing so great in school and on his homework and spelling tests. This is a treat for just him. No having to share with anyone! Good times all around! Thanks for looking at our family.



2 comments:

Amy (Church) Thulin said...

Wow Jessie is a perfect mix of you Dad and David. Weird! Looks like you had alot of fun. Miss you guys

Debbie Stout said...

so cool..we will have to take more d-land pics!