Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So we wait....

Well, I still have to take the dreaded needle test (I have no idea when that will be), and I'm going to take another blood test on Friday, May 21st, which also happens to be my next baby appointment. I have no idea when the results will be back for that blood test. So far, I've only freaked-out on the day of the last post. I'm trying to be calm, and just go with the flow. We'll see if I can still make it work.
Onto the next adventure... I will be taking Emmy to Disneyland for her 4th birthday on May 20th. Daddy will accompany us too. I'm just not sure if we will be taking Joey. He would probably have lots of fun too, but it is Emmy's day, so I just have to wait until next week to decide. I expect to have lots of fun, and I will post some pictures too.

No comments: