Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hell has frozen over, and it's Snowing in Phoenix!



O.K., well not literally... First of all, let me preface this with a disclaimer. We do not have television.  We have a T.V.,  just not one with an antenna that will work with our said t.v., or any dish network or cable t.v. With that being said, I had no idea who was going to be in the Superbowl 43, just that it was going to be this coming weekend. 
Today, on a talk-radio program, I heard that the Steelers would be playing in the Superbowl 43 as I was coming home from dropping off Kiry and Jesse to school. No mention of who eles was going to be playing in said Superbowl 43.  Then about 30 min. later, as I was taking David to work, I made a coment that the Superbowl 43 is going to be played this weekend and the only way that I would watch it is if the S.F. 49rs or the Arizona Cardinals (to which I thought would be when "Hell" froze over and it would be  snowing in Phoenix for that to happen) were going to be in it. Again, with that said, I still had no Idea who else was going to be playing. 
So I dropped my hubby off  at work and was listening to talk-news radio, and I heard, again, that Superbowl 43 was going to be playing this coming weekend and that the Pittsburg Steelers and the ARIZONA CARDINALS would be duking it out! You could have knocked me over with a feather, I was SO astonished! 
Now when the Arizona Cardinals first came to Phoenix, their whole season would consist of maybe 1 or 2 wins.  It was that bad! Bless thier little hearts, though, they stuck with it, and Arizona stuck with them, and now look!  They are in the freaking Superbowl 43! Whoda thunk it!

No comments: