Friday, December 12, 2008

298 Eyeballs?

Apparently Kiry was reading a book called 'Mice are Nice'  one day during the Thanksgiving holiday and decided to count all of the eyeballs in it. That night as David was getting the kids in bed and after saying prayers, Kiry procedes to tell him of this little bit of trivia.  It amused him so, that he had to share it with me.  So now I, in turn, am sharing it with all of you who read this blog. She is a strange little girl, but then, she comes from strange people too!
And we like it!



2 comments:

Debbie Stout said...

That is pretty funny!! Thanks for sharing. How many noses then?? 149??

Weston & Jennie said...

Hi Heather, this is Jennie Barney. I just found your blog. I can't believe how big emmy has gotten. She is so tall. Of course, I only have short fat little things. I didn't even know that you had another baby. He is a cutie! HOpe things are going well. We have a blog, it's www.westonandjennie.blogspot.com
Take care, Jennie